- Q: I did a teacher training but I never started teaching yoga. Is this for me?
A: This immersion is absolutely for you. We know you might feel insecure about not teaching actively, but you are not alone. Part of our idea is to inspire you and help you get going.
- Q: I'm not a yoga teacher, can I join the whole program anyway?
A: If you are interested we will not stop you. Usually participants come from different yoga teacher backgrounds anyway, and we won't assume that everyone is on the same level. Our program was designed to be customised by each participant onsite.
- Q: I'm worried that my yoga practice is not advanced enough. What level do you expect?
A: We don't expect any particular level of practice, but it's good if you have some experience with dynamic vinyasa flow yoga. All classes and workshops will have options to suit everyone's needs and levels. Typically our classes will include offers of more complex asanas and transitions, but that doesn't mean we expect you to do everything.
- Q: Do I have to be certified with Yoga Alliance?
A: No, that's not necessary. If you are certified and registered with YA, you can apply 50 hrs of training to your profile.
- Q: I did True North Vinyasa's 200 hr program, is this immersion for me or is it things I already know?
A: This immersion is for you. You will have the advantage of knowing a little bit about our style and methodology already, but you will challenged nevertheless. Also, now that you have some teaching experience, you will be ready for both repetition and more content and apply it in a new way.
- Q: Can I apply this towards a 300hr/500hr certification?
A: Unfortunately, the Yoga Alliance doesn't work like that yet. We, and many with us, are hoping it will in the future. For the time being, this is called YACEP credits (continued education) and we are a registered school for these credits. Read more about our take on Advanced YTT here ››
- Q: Can I bring my spouse/partner/friend/child who doesn't do yoga at all?
A: Limited but maybe not impossible. Please ask us in an email! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: Can I arrive earlier or stay longer at the venue?
A: Unfortunately this is not possible. If you arrive earlier in the day or have an evening flight out, please ask the venue directly about luggage etcetera. It shouldn't be a problem.